Raids are a feature which allow players to combat strong enemies over time. You can get both personal rewards for killing raid bosses and also help your guild rank higher to acquire better rewards. During an active raid you can't leave your Alchemia Port.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
There are three different raid formats which have different mechanics.
- Alchemia Port Raid: This format is expected to be used for most if not all newer raids. In this format you kill bosses that are shared between all members of your Alchemia Port and you must be in a port to participate
- World Raid: This format has shared bosses for all players.
- Original Raid: Older raids were in this format- it is unclear how often future raids will be. In this format each player has their own bosses to kill but can receive assistance from other players, especially members of your Alchemia Port
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Reducing Elemental Resistance
- Unit Enlightenment Sin Bonus List
- Raid Buffer/Debuffer List (Reddit)
- Raid Boss Guide (GoogleDoc)
Raid History[edit | edit source]
- Original Raid
- Attack on Titan - Jun 13, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- Phantom of the Kill - August 22, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Phantom of the Kill - 2nd Raid - October 24, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- Winter Holiday Raid Quest - December 19, 2019 - December 25, 2019
- New Year Raid Quest - January 2, 2020 - January 8, 2020
- The Seven Deadly Sins - March 5, 2020 - March 11, 2020
- Summer Raid Quest - May 28, 2020 - June 3, 2020
- Flame King Raid Quest - August 27, 2020 - August 31, 2020
- Alchemia Port Raid
- World Raid
- World Raid: Decisive Battle! Destrolurk - March 18, 2021 - March 24, 2021